Zarith Sofea Anne

Disclaimer




Tagboard



Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner:Zarith Sofea Anne
Others:   
Unexpected Feelings.

I'm in love with you. I know it's stupid and I know you don't even care. I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with. Hey, I didn't pay a damn dime for a ticket to a carnival. Then why am I in one? You make me feel like up and down like an elevator ride, you make me feel butterflies like a roller coster, you sicken me like a twirler, you frustrate me like a shooting game, you make me feel insecure like a hall of mirrors, you entertain me like a circus, you light my world up like one of those light sabers, you scare me like a haunted house, you make me slip on my words like a slide, But the worst thing of all is that I like it, just like I like carnivals. I'm the kind of girl when I fall for someone, I fall too hard. People always tell me that I'm too intense when it comes to emotions. I'll do anything to be around you. I admit that I don't always look perfect and sometimes I get insecure. And I may have flaws, but I will love you better than anyone could. But I know, you will never like me back. There's so many beautiful girls out there and I am not one of them. I'm in love with someone who will never love me back. Everytime I want to give up on you, There is always something inside telling me to just give it time and my friends told me that ''if you really love that person, learn to wait. maybe you're not meant to be together today but meant to be in the future'' I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night. I wonder if you ever think of me. Oh how I wish I had you, Mr Nobody. 


| Newer Post