Zarith Sofea Anne

Disclaimer




Tagboard



Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner:Zarith Sofea Anne
Others:   
19/04/1998
Zarith Sofea Anne, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for making silly mistakes, I'm sorry for not being myself all this time. I'm sorry for not listening to my inner voice. I'm sorry for not being brave enough to chase my dreams. I'm sorry that I'm too insecure with my body. I'm sorry for loving the wrong guy(s) for such a long time. I'm sorry for not being true to myself. Most importantly I'm sorry for not being kind to myself. For being so hard to myself all the time. Sofea, you don't to have it all now. In fact, you don't have to have it all. This is life, you need to remember that. You win some and you will lose some. You'll make your parents proud of you. You'll be happy someday. I promise. Happy birthday, ZSA.




Older Post | Newer Post