Zarith Sofea Anne

Disclaimer




Tagboard



Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner:Zarith Sofea Anne
Others:   
Love, A.

The truth is I spent my whole life trying to find you. And it wasn't until we met, I thought I'd be doing this alone. Life. I found you and it was like I found a piece of me that was missing. I felt whole for the first time. And I think if we ever met, I would have known you were out there. There were so many things I couldn't make sense of, so many things I struggled with, so many burdens I thought I'd have to bare alone. Then you came and you took the weight off my shoulders and dried every tear. You were my rock. There was no making sense of some of the things that happened to us in our lives but there was a comfort in knowing someone could accept it. There was comfort in having someone's hand to hold whenever something went wrong. As much as you were there for me, I was there for you too. You made me feel like I was never alone. You made feel like I could do anything as long as you were beside me. I look at you as my person, I said I loved you and meant every word. I trust you with every word. I trust you with every piece of my heart and thought the future would be one that was ours. I looked at you with confidence that this would be it, that you're the one. I really do hope you're the one. I can't even describe how much I love you. There's no word or phrase that can explain why this heart run so fast even I could see you everyday. You're the greatest gift that God has given to me. I'd hope you stay cause you're all I need, I am so blessed to have such a great man in my life. I love you, A. 


Older Post | Newer Post